Dr. Lukman Patel
Dr. Lukman Patel is working as an Associate Professor at Anjuman-I-Islam’s Allana Institute of Management Studies. His experience covers academic, research and administration. He is also an approved research guide in the subject of Management Studies for the AIAIMS research centre affiliated to University of Mumbai.
He has been on the Ad-hoc Board of studies in General Management of University of Mumbai. His area of specialization is Systems Management and General Management. He has been leading in implementing and monitoring academic program, and development activities for students and faculty. He has been a facilitator in conducting various workshop, seminars, FDPs and conferences. Eight (8) Ph. D research scholars have been awarded Ph. D degree under his guidance. He has presented and published research papers in National and International conferences. He possesses excellent skills to maintain high standards of achievement, behavior, discipline and punctuality.
1. Dr. Lukman Patel, Dr. Subhasish Roy Chowdhury (2023), Environment, Social & Governance ( ESG) - evolution of a new era in investing and reporting, Journal of Oriental Institute, Vol. 72, Issue 01, No. 2: 2023 ISSN: 0030-5324, April- June 2023
2. Dr. Lukman Patel, Dr. Athar Qureshi (2022), A Review of the Evolution of Medical Tourism as an Industry, Journal of Oriental Institute, Vol. 69, Issue. 04, No. 2: 2022, ISSN: 0030-5324, Oct-Dec 2022
3. Dr. Lukman Patel, Dr. Subhasish Roy Chowdhury (2022) Driving Financial Transparency In Indian Corporate, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Vol. IX, Issue 4 (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138), Dec. 2022
4. Dr. Lukman Patel, Dr. Abdul Kadir Khan (2022) The Influence of Relationship Marketing Practices on Customer Loyalty with reference to the National Bank of Oman, Journal of Oriental Institute, Vol. 66, Issue 01, No. 2: 2022, ISSN: 0030-5324, March 2022
5. Caral D’cunha, Dr. Lukman Patel (2021) “ Antecedents and organizational consequences of Work Life Balance in a Banking Sector – A Conceptual Framework”, Journal of XI’AN University of Architecture and Technology, Volume XIII, Issue V, Impact factor 3.7, ISSN 1006-7930
6. Imran A. R. Shaikh , Dr. Lukman Patel (2019) “Television as a complete standalone platform for effective delivery of advertising message”, International research Journal of Multidisciplinary studies, Vol. 5, Issue 10, ISSN (online): 22454-8499, Impact factor: 1.8167 (GIF) 0.679(IIFS), Oct. 2019
7. Imran A. R. Shaikh, Dr. Lukman Patel(2019), “User Motivations behind social media brand engagements”, International research Journal of Multidisciplinary studies, Vol. 5, Issue 11, ISSN (online): 22454-8499 Impact factor: 1.8167 (GIF) 0.679(IIFS).
8. Nazia Kazi, Dr. Lukman Patel (2019)“Human Resources Systems and Work- Life Balance”, International research Journal of Multidisciplinary studies, Vol. 5, Issue 10, ISSN (online): 22454-8499 Impact factor: 1.8167 (GIF) 0.679(IIFS).
9. Nazia Kazi, Dr. Lukman Patel (2019), “Work-Life Balance: A tool for Employee retention”, International research Journal of Multidisciplinary studies, Vol. 5, Issue 11, ISSN (online): 22454-8499 Impact factor: 1.8167 (GIF) 0.679(IIFS), Nov. 2019
10. Imtiaz Surve, Dr. Lukman Patel, (2019), “E-commerce and SMEs : A Case Study of Mumbai City”, Journal of emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Volume 6 Issue 6.,ISSN 2349- 5162. June 2019
11. Imtiaz Surve, Dr. Lukman Patel, (2019), “An Empirical study on the state of E-commerce Adoption by SMEs in Mumbai City and factors hindering adoption”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 6 Issue 2, E-ISSSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138
12. Dr. Lukman Patel, Dr. Sanjay Kaptan (2018), “Ombudsman Scheme in Banking sector- A review”, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-613-9-93245-0
13. Dr. Lukman Patel, Abdul Kadir Khan(2018) Digital Sales Strategies Adopted By Indian Mutual Fund Companies To Sustain In 21st Century “Vuca” World, IOSR Journal Of Business And Management (IOSR-JBM), E-ISSN: 2278-487X, P-ISSN: 2319-7668, April 2018
14. Dr. Sanjay Kaptan, Dr. Lukman Patel (2015), A Study of Ombudsman Scheme in India – Achievements and Challenges, Vol. 4. No. 2., ISSN : 2231 – 6124, Jan-Jun 2015.
15. Lukman Patel (2015) “Ombudsman Scheme in India: A conceptual evaluation”, Pravara Management Review by Centre for Management Research & Development. Online ISSN 2278-0165, Jan- Jun 2015
16. Lukman Patel (2011) “Organizational change through effective leadership”, ‘AIAIMS Research Journal on Change Management’ Vol. 10 ISSN 0976-2507, August 2011
17. Lukman Patel (2010) “Bank Manager as Financial Leader”, ‘AIAIMS Research Journal, Vol. 9. ‘Leadership’, ISSN 0976-2507.
18. Lukman Patel “Customer responses to technology driven banking services”, 2nd International Conference on ‘Recent trends in Business Management & IT’, ISBN: 978-81-920045-3-2, AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science & Commerce with DCRC, UOP.
19. Customer relationship Management in Banks, “New Horizons in Social Science Research”, ISBN 978-93-81361-01-6, Excel India Publishers.
20. Role of Information Technology in Developing healthy Corporate Social Responsibility Practices in Banks, Corporate Social Responsibility- Issues and Challenges , ISBN 978-81-8424-681-0 , Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
B.Com, MMS, M.Phil, PhD
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) in Management from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) in Banking and Finance from Savitribai Phule Pune University
Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Management from Alagappa University
Master of Management Studies (M.M.S.) in Systems Management from University of Mumbai, Anjuman-I-Islam’s Allana Institute of Management Studies.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from University of Mumbai, S.K. Somaiya college.
Awarded with NEN-STVP EEC (National Entrepreneurship Network, Stanford Technology Venture Programme, Entrepreneurship Educators Course.)
Anjuman-I-Islams Allana Institute of Management Studies, Anjuman-I-Islam Complex, Off 92 D.N. Road, Opposite CST, Mumbai – 400 001
Fax Number: 022-22705208
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: 022-22705208
Email Address: email@example.com